You have the following options:
Simply use it
- Webstart if you don't want to worry about updates
- Stable Releases if you like to store the currently stable version on your machine
For experienced users
- Prerelease if you would like to access the latest development snapshots
- Previous Releases if you want to have a look at older versions
A note regarding the development process:
- RouteConverter is developed continuously. Sometimes I publish a new prerelease every day.
- If a function is not working as expected, please try the latest prerelease.
- If the error still occurs, please report it.
- RouteConverter lives from the feedback of its users. For Windows this works perfectly, for Linux to some extent, and for Mac OS X this is noticeably absent. The stability of the RouteConverter versions corresponds to the feedback.